Special Status Reports
- In Progress: DC1 Sheffield Fire Suppression - At RIsk (2021/09/15 22:30 - 2021/09/20 22:30)
- Status - In Progress
- Priority - Medium
The failure of an air conditioning compressor has led to the release of refrigerant gas into the underfloor void at Sheffield DC1.
That refrigerant leak was detected by the fire suppression system and led to the unplanned release of fire suppression gas into the data hall.
Cooling and fire detection systems remain operational, but the fire suppression gas has been exhausted.
As a result the services from this data centre shall be considered "at-risk" while repairs and refilling of the suppression gas is undertaken.
- Date - 2021/09/15 22:30 - 2021/09/20 22:30
- Last Updated - 2021-09-16 09:40:36
- Scheduled: Legacy Linux Server Updates (2019/10/14 18:00 - 2024/01/01 23:00)
- Status - Scheduled
- Priority - Low
Pipe Ten perform Linux System Updates on a monthly basis, usually within the third week of the month. Typically users should expect to experience an outage of approximately 5 minutes whilst the servers apply changes.
Our engineers will monitor the servers during the maintenance window, however should you experience any problems after the window is complete, please contact support in the usual way.
Private Linux Servers are generally performed between 18:00 - 23:00 on the third Thursday of the month. *
Shared Linux Servers are performed between 15:00 - 18:00 through-out the third week.
* If a Private Server Customer finds that their assigned update window that their server is sitting within is not suitable, please raise a support ticket and we can re-arrange this for another time.
- Date - 2019/10/14 18:00 - 2024/01/01 23:00
- Last Updated - 2019-12-23 11:59:10
- Resolved: Legacy control panel Login issues (2021/10/21 19:50 - 2021/10/21 21:00)
- Status - Resolved
- Priority - High
We are aware of an issue affecting logging into the legacy control panel (https://cp.pipeten.co.uk).
Our engineers are actively working on a solution.
Updates will be posted here as we investigate.
Update: This issue is now resolved. Please contact support if you experience any further issues.
- Date - 2021/10/21 19:50 - 2021/10/21 21:00
- Last Updated - 2021-10-21 20:59:21