Special Status Reports
- In Progress: Legacy Hosting Firewall Upgrades (2022/06/15 10:00 - 2022/06/15 12:00)
- Status - In Progress
- Priority - Medium
Pipe Ten Engineers are performing Infrastructure Updates relating to firewall software, this is to bring the devices up to the latest supported branch and version.
Affected Services and Impact Assessment:
The legacy Control Panel https://cp.pipeten.co.uk/ will be offline for a period expected to be no more than 30 minutes during the maintenance window.
We are also upgrading firewall software supporting our Derby based legacy hosting platform though no downtime is expected, this should be considered 'at risk'.
- Date - 2022/06/15 10:00 - 2022/06/15 12:00
- Last Updated - 2022-06-15 09:59:34
- Scheduled: Legacy Linux Server Updates (2022/01/01 18:00 - 2024/01/01 23:00)
- Status - Scheduled
- Priority - Low
Pipe Ten perform Linux System Updates on a monthly basis, usually within the third week of the month. Typically users should expect to experience an outage of approximately 5 minutes whilst the servers apply changes.
Our engineers will monitor the servers during the maintenance window, however should you experience any problems after the window is complete, please contact support in the usual way.
Private Linux Servers are generally performed between 18:00 - 23:00 on the third Thursday of the month. *
Shared Linux Servers are performed between 15:00 - 18:00 through-out the third week.
* If a Private Server Customer finds that their assigned update window that their server is sitting within is not suitable, please raise a support ticket and we can re-arrange this for another time.
- Date - 2022/01/01 18:00 - 2024/01/01 23:00
- Last Updated - 2022-03-08 17:55:54
- Scheduled: IMPORTANT action for automatic payments to continue (2022/03/09 00:00 - 2023/03/09 00:00)
- Status - Scheduled
- Priority - High
Due to new regulations regarding online payments YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS when your next invoice is issued from either Pipe Ten or Purely.Domains to ensure that your hosting services and domain names are automatically renewed and don't unexpectedly expire.
The FCA's Strong Customer Authentication [https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/strong-customer-authentication] (SCA) is a new requirement of the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) which aims to add extra layers of security to e-Commerce transactions and as such as of the 9th March 2022 all previously stored card details will no longer work and you will be required to re-add your card details.
This change will affect all customers that usually pay for their hosting services and domain name renewals using a debit or credit card. PayPal transactions will remain unchanged.
Depending on the particular service you take from Pipe Ten, instructions on how to update your stored card details against your account can be found at for your billing system:
- Date - 2022/03/09 00:00 - 2023/03/09 00:00
- Last Updated - 2022-06-15 14:52:39